Your details will automatically be included on the contact system and your details which are available publicly on other social networking sites may be automatically uploaded into our system for other delegates to view and to get in touch with you. The system adheres to privacy rules and at no time are personal details used that are not already publicly on the internet, and email addresses will not be disclosed. If you DO NOT wish your details to be available please write to us.
As a registered delegate your name and contact details will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed on in the following ways:
1 Prior to the conference - to sponsoring companies to enable them to organise meetings at the conference.
2 Prior to the conference - via our online networking tool; to enable all attendees to make contact and arrange meetings prior to the conference.
3. At the conference - to all attendees for them to see who else is at the conference, for the purpose of networking and meetings.
If you DO NOT want your details to be included in the delegate list, please write to us.
Information you supply to Questex may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our directories or catalogues and on our website) and also to provide you with information about Questex products and services, such as future events, in the form of direct marketing activity by phone, email or post.
If you DO NOT wish to receive further information from Questex please write to us.
Our Address: Questex Data Administrator, 1 Church Barn, Caldecote Road, Newnham, Baldock, SG7 5LA
Information you supply to the organisers may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our directories and on our website) and also to provide you with information about our products and/or services in the form of direct marketing activity by telephone, email or post. Information may also be made available to third parties on a list lease or list rental basis for the purpose of direct marketing. If at anytime you no longer wish to a) receive anything from the organisers or b) have your information made available to third parties, please write to email@example.com.
Conference sessions may be audio and/or visually recorded and reproduced as part of the overall conference materials. If you do not wish your voice to be recorded you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Annual Hotel Conference reserves the right to qualify all registrants and allow or prohibit anyone from attending the event.
The registration fee is payable in advance and includes access to both conference days, access to exhibitors, all refreshment breaks, lunches and the cocktail party.
A confirmation email will be sent to you on receipt of your booking.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE CONFERENCE DATE.
1. The Registration fee is payable in advance and includes presentations, documentation refreshment breaks, lunches and evening receptions.
2. If you cannot attend the conference we are happy to accept a substitute colleague at any time. If you have to cancel entirely we can offer a refund, less £50 service charge, provided that your cancellation is received in writing by 11th September 2017. We regret that no refunds can be made after the 11th September 2017. In the unlikely event that a speaker cancels, every effort will be made to find a replacement speaker of equivalent experience.
3. Non-attendance is subject to full payment.
4. The organisers reserve the right to reject and/or cancel registrations at their discretion.
5. The booking name must be consistent for the duration of the event. Part transfer to a second delegate or a shared delegate ticket is not valid and will not be accepted by the organisers. One delegate ticket is required for each delegate. If you need to change the name on your booking, please do so in writing. Any name requested received after 9am on 9th October 2017 is subject to refusal by the event and will not appear in any on-site (digital or printed) delegate lists.
To help us ensure that all delegates attending the conference are able to participate fully, please let us know about any requirements you have by contacting email@example.com.
There are vegetarian options at the conference, but please inform us if you need us to cater for any other dietary requirements.